"Joy Joy #1" Is On Crashed Toys

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valetz

Reaction score
05-1715sm.jpg

Clicky to see

-bvw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chuck is a MPLS native. He wasn't the problem..... It was a 19 year old woman driving 20 mph over the limit and literally ran right up Chucks tail pipes so to speak.... The police DID NOT give her any ticket even though it was apperant to anyone that she was speeding, not paying attention and admitting to reading the friggin paper while driving! Go figure...... Her insurance company paid dearly. He ended up getting nearly all he had into the bike. And after a few days his wife told him he had better go and get another. So he did. A shiney new '05. Now if he could only avoid riding his bikes in front of complete idiots he may be able to keep this one longer. BTW Chuck is a believer in riding properly protected. He was unhurt and has some sense of humor about the whole thing. I would have been livid. In fact I would have probably been taken away in cuffs after such an incident.

The bike is still ridable. He rode it to IL that week. But there was so much cosmetic damadge that in order to really repair the bike it pushed the cost well beyond the value. So it was totalled. If you are good with paint it may be a good project for someone.

BTW Chuck is a believer in riding properly protected.
awsome... a hardly rider asked if i'd had road rash, then corrected herself by saying, 'oh, that's right, you guys wear all that stuff'.... lol...