JPM Motorsports, Hopkinsville, KY

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goodman4

Pressing on
Reaction score
JPM in Hopkinsville has been a very good service shop for me over the last 7-8 years and I would recommend them. Tommy is the service manager and has been top notch as far as my dealings with them. My first experience was with my VTX when it was cutting out intermittently and had been in the shop twice at the Honda place (out of business now). I can't remember why I stopped by JPM, but a guy was outside, so I asked him if he thought I should bring it in to let them work on the carb. He took one look and told me my fuel line was crimped. Anyway, he adjusted the hypercharger and said it'll run great and wouldn't charge me. That was Tommy. He could have easily taken advantage of that situation, especially since I wasn't a customer yet.

They were primarily a Victory dealership and now have switched over to Indian so you won't see many Yamaha's even though they are a Yamaha dealer. But as of last year both Tommy and the front desk service guy drive FJR's. They do the maintenance on my Goldwing as well as my FJR and I think they have been pretty reasonable and do a good job.