Just bought a new 2022 20th Anniversary Edition ES...

Help Support FJRForum:

WRXer

Reaction score
(y)
smokey-bandit-trans-am-1.jpg

capt42104

Reaction score
Absolutely stunning! I ordered mine a month ago here in California and am waiting patiently.

torch

Reaction score
Black anniversary edition isn't offered in the US, we get Cobalt Blue...which isn't half bad. But...it's definitely not the 'Bandit Edition'!

~G
You get your anniversary edition next year. It will be identical to that one, but Yamaha will call it a 2023 model and insist it is somehow different.

BigOgre

Reaction score
The OP's doesn't have the gold stripe on the tank it does it? Not sure with the glare in the pic.

capt42104

Reaction score
I did not know this edition was being offered in the U.S.???
You know I cannot say for certain what color it will be honestly. The website the salesman and I looked at a month ago showed a 2022 FJR1300ES in a dark blue color called Cobalt Blue. Seems it would not be cost effective that we would get something different in US as opposed to Canada. Then again, I have not dealt with Yamaha since the 80s so I will get schooled and report if it ever shows up. Going on a month now.

WTP07

Reaction score
You know I cannot say for certain what color it will be honestly. The website the salesman and I looked at a month ago showed a 2022 FJR1300ES in a dark blue color called Cobalt Blue. Seems it would not be cost effective that we would get something different in US as opposed to Canada. Then again, I have not dealt with Yamaha since the 80s so I will get schooled and report if it ever shows up. Going on a month now.
Quite regularly the US colours are different from the Canadian ones, in the same model year. My 08 is a California bike, in metallic black. Same year in Canada is Silver.

capt42104

Reaction score
Interesting. Checked with my dealer today and he still has no update or even a tentative date. He did say they get a month's lead time on what is coming so at least I will get a month's notice! Back to the holding pattern.

Latest posts