Just how big do they have to be?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bungie

FrostBack #2 - IBA # 44620
Reaction score
SFW.
Just how big do your cajones have to be to execute the first part of this. The second part would make Chuck Norris wet the bed.

We actually saw that as we surfed channels the other night. The drop off the building was the scary part, he was WAY too far out from the takeoff, getting almost to the bottom of the ramp before landing.

I saw that last night on the tube, and was totally blown away. The jump up was aewsome! The trip down was just plain insane! He had to really think it over, or maybe it was for affect, but that was incredible!

It actually requires a second set of cojones...created by removing the parts of the brain that control logic and reason.

The trip down was just plain insane! He had to really think it over, or maybe it was for affect, but that was incredible!
I don't think it was for affect. Did you see what he did when he landed? His head fell forward into his hands.. I think he passed out because he was choking on his own balls as they ran for cover.

Tell me again why the knobbie tires? The least traction tire out there...

maybe because only knobbies fit the rim size on a stock motoxr?

I'm not that impressed.. hell, you should have seen odot and bustanut when...