just my bike

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

05fjrBluedevil

Reaction score
BIkeweek004.jpg

BIkeweek007.jpg

FJRinNCtn-1.jpg

Pic004.jpg

P1010216.jpg

P1010277.jpg

might post a few more later, no reason, but plase leave them here.... for a few days

slidebeforeandafter031.jpg

slidebeforeandafter029.jpg

slidebeforeandafter032.jpg

slidebeforeandafter028.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice shots. One question, where did you get the extra large tank protector? I've been looking for one, but have only found the smaller normal style.

Again, excellent shots, looks like you are really enjoying the bike.

See you got a Snake decal. I gots one too.... :p
[SIZE=14pt]Me, too![/SIZE] [SIZE=8pt] 'cept it's un-earned - was on there when I bought the bike - maybe in September. . . . :unsure: [/SIZE]

@Bluedevil: Nice pics! In that 4th one, you're having to hold the bike up, right? :lol:

Very nice shots. One question, where did you get the extra large tank protector? I've been looking for one, but have only found the smaller normal style.
Again, excellent shots, looks like you are really enjoying the bike.
where did you get the extra large tank protector? It is actually, a map holder that is part of the tank bag that you can zip off and use as a tail bag if you want.

So, I just leave it on the bike.

Then if I want to use my large tank bag just zip it in place.

Thanks

I recognize a couple of those Mike, are some of them from EOM?
Yep, Chris they are pictures from 05 and 06 EOM and Daytona trip.

Yes I had to hold it up, because I had it loaded pretty good, I was surprised how well the bike handled on the first EOM 05 trip, with out a top case....

LSI sliders, decided not to drill the new lowers!!!

How do you like that Dale walker system? BTW the black cans look cool on the blue feejer.

I like them a lot, they are a bit loud for those who may have an issue with a sports car rumble.... But I like them!

Yep, I originally wanted black cans, then ordered polished, then I tried to change it and it was too late, they already shipped.

I talked to Dale and he let me take a look at themonce they arrived and agreed that I could return them if i did not like them.

After looking at them and the fact that I was pulling off polished cans i just wanted to go with something different and since our 05 is Blue with black and silver accents and my top case is black I think they look better!

The heat thus far is so much better with the system, I wish i had done it two years ago....

Only side effect is a loss of some gas milage, but I still getting decent milage and if I reset co settings to spec, I tihnk my mileage will come back up a few miles a gallon....think I am at 33-37+/- now so if i could get back up to 38-40 that would be fine with me.....Of course i have to work on not twisting the throttle a little and it would be better I guess. I just do not like to be stuck in the cage traffic and always move out to the front quickly.....

Certainly are some big ponds in Kentucky, cool photos!

BIkeweek004.jpg

BIkeweek007.jpg
FJRinNCtn-1.jpg

Pic004.jpg

P1010216.jpg

P1010277.jpg

might post a few more later, no reason, but plase leave them here.... for a few days

slidebeforeandafter031.jpg

slidebeforeandafter029.jpg

slidebeforeandafter032.jpg

slidebeforeandafter028.jpg

Won't find a pond like that here, however, if you roll for 14 hours straight from here you'll find yourself at that beach in Daytona!!! I guess I should have a IBA tag, but oh well!!!!!