Just received a list of IMS Shows - WTF

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blassoff

Its just the dog in me, baby
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
They cancelled the Washington DC Show, and the previous list had a new show in Fort Washington PA, which is now conspicuously absent.

WTF Fellas?? Isn't the idea to get us interested and excited about going to a Progressive International Motorcycle Show? Dropping two of the closest venue's to me isn't giving me the warm fuzzies.

I never much cared for the NY show as it's always a hassle getting into the city. And having a show in my backyard was pretty enticing. I would have bought a multi-day pass.

Now.....I'm just pissed. Probably time for a boycott! More and better vendors! How about food concessions that are actually eatible!

Did we really need the guy who's store was dedicated to selling Kilts. Nothing against the Scots, but I don't see the value in wearing a kilt to ride.Ah...Maybe it's just me, I could be wrong.

Fuq the IMS...
fuck.gif
fuck.gif
fuck.gif
fuck.gif
fuck.gif
fuck.gif
fuck.gif

This is so far down the list of stuff I don't give a crap about that saying, "I don't give a crap" probably makes it seem that I give a crap more than I actually give a crap.

Yes, but you can likely ride 365 if you desire. Those of us who live with snow and ice look forward to a motorcycle fix in the dead of winter. So yea, right now I don't give a crap either, but come January....I'll probably give two craps!

Yes, but you can likely ride 365 if you desire. Those of us who live with snow and ice look forward to a motorcycle fix in the dead of winter. So yea, right now I don't give a crap either, but come January....I'll probably give two craps!
Craptwice in a paper bag, box it up, put 'Zillas return address on it, mail it to the IMS CEO or COO with a Proof of Delivery required.

Wait three days, make a bowl of popcorn and sit back!

Oh. I see...This is a MC fix thing. I guess I still don't give a crap about the IMS because it is never close to here, but I do give a crap about Blassoff's remaining sanity.

Sorry dude!! ;)

They cancelled the Washington DC Show, and the previous list had a new show in Fort Washington PA, which is now conspicuously absent.
WTF Fellas?? Isn't the idea to get us interested and excited about going to a Progressive International Motorcycle Show? Dropping two of the closest venue's to me isn't giving me the warm fuzzies.

I never much cared for the NY show as it's always a hassle getting into the city. And having a show in my backyard was pretty enticing. I would have bought a multi-day pass.

Now.....I'm just pissed. Probably time for a boycott! More and better vendors! How about food concessions that are actually eatible!

Did we really need the guy who's store was dedicated to selling Kilts. Nothing against the Scots, but I don't see the value in wearing a kilt to ride.Ah...Maybe it's just me, I could be wrong.

Fuq the IMS...
fuck.gif
fuck.gif
fuck.gif
fuck.gif
fuck.gif
fuck.gif
fuck.gif
In the words of the late, great Sam Kinison.... MOVE!!!!!