King Single Room Available for Rally

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AethonFJR

Reaction score
Due to circumstance beyond my control, I will not be able to attend the Park City Rally 07. I have a single King NS room on which I will be canceling my reservation tomorrow. Anyone interested, there is at least one more king single available….

Between Dr and Wife….. I can not figure any way to make the trip happen…… hince the LAST minute cancellation on the room. I even considered trailering the bike down just to be there, but it just can’t happen……. NEXT YEAR for sure…..

k

Due to circumstance beyond my control, I will not be able to attend the Park City Rally 07. I have a single King NS room on which I will be canceling my reservation tomorrow. Anyone interested, there is at least one more king single available….
Between Dr and Wife….. I can not figure any way to make the trip happen…… hince the LAST minute cancellation on the room. I even considered trailering the bike down just to be there, but it just can’t happen……. NEXT YEAR for sure…..

k
I have a queen double, I'd LOVE to trade with you!!!

Sending PM now!

k
SnowLeopard

I need a room for the Rally as I just joined this forum. Send message ASAP. Sorry you can't make it.

Regards

SnowLeopard

k
SnowLeopard

I need a room for the Rally as I just joined this forum. Send message ASAP. Sorry you can't make it.

Regards

SnowLeopard
We've already switched, and he canceled his confirmation number. However, having said that, there should now be a double queen room available, just not for the group rate. However, having said that, when I went to add a night, they gave it to me for $109. Call them and tell them you are a late comer and want the next available cancellation.

Sad as it may be, I'm sure there will be others.