Knarliest Ride and/or Worst Stuck --> post pix here

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Title says it all.
I'll start with this pix of fellow forumimte RussPerry

2013-07-27%2B08.11.14.jpg
you have to use my picture to start this thread Don? Thanks a lot for the reminder..... My fault for providing it in the first place I guess.

Don't stress that Russ. That is something I would do. Your mistake has saved me the stress of doing the exact same thing, so thank you!!

And that's funny shit!

Title says it all.
I'll start with this pix of fellow forumimte RussPerry

2013-07-27%2B08.11.14.jpg
you have to use my picture to start this thread Don? Thanks a lot for the reminder..... My fault for providing it in the first place I guess.
Russ, my off-road riding and motocross hat is off to you, Sir. Up until this pix, I was pretty sure I was the Knarliest dirt FJR peep on the forum. I would have NEVER attempted this sand pit; rather, tail tucked between two small testicles, would have turned around, destroyed all pictures, killed anyone who saw the disgraceful give up.. But not you..
punk.gif
..Oh no, You carried on and made it through.

There is only one other FjrForum story that trumps.. where OrangevaleFJR recommended a path across a Colorado mountain range to a fellow forum peep that turned out to be a 4wd, high clearance only road. Epic fail. Jeepers had to winch the FJR and at trail end Mr. FJR looked much worse for wear and tear. (I gotta find that thread, just because)

You sir, are nominated into the Candy Butt Association for all *obvious* reasons!
fool.gif
punk.gif

Last edited by a moderator: