• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Knifemaker Passenger Floorboardst

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of stock right now and heading to NERDS for the week. It will be a couple of weeks before I have some more ready to go.

Dave

Just got an email update on this subject. Sorry I decided not to wait and made my own then the Mrs. decided she didn't like them!?

oh well.

I cannot for the life of me get any photos to load that are in photobucket...... can someone send a photo straight to the forum? I would like to order a set...... Management wants floor boards....

Thanks,

Neil

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="neilj14" data-cid="1377851" data-time="1504294947"><p>

I cannot for the life of me get any photos to load that are in photobucket...... can someone send a photo straight to the forum? I would like to order a set...... Management wants floor boards....<br />

Thanks,<br />

Neil</p></blockquote>

Go to the pictures / images forum and read the post about the photobucket fix...

All my pictures have been deleted off of PB. I no longer have an account there.

PM me and I can send some pic's.

Dave

Dave,

The last post in this thread was a while back. Are you still making floorboards for the FJR1300A passenger? I have a 2014 model

Are these still available? I looked for a pic and did not see the latest boards only a older set from Knifefighter. I PM for info very interested.

Thanks Bill for showing some of us new members these rear boards.

Louis