Known '19 FJR Riders With Access

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignacio

Intramural Culture Warrior
Staff member
Reaction score
'19 Riders I know of with access to this area:

• Bionic Pelvis (Wendy)
  • JustinLongRider (Justin)
  • RFlagg42 (Eric B.)
  • mess533
  • owsley
  • TripperMike
  • Jim WInterer
  • Renegade0x6

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

Thanks for including us in this group.

Our FJR is tucked away safe and sound, with a cozy-warm trickle charger, while we hunker down for another Minnesota blizzard today.

Lisa and I have been having a wonderful time practicing our routing skills while watching snow pile up in the backyard.

Will be sure to check back here frequently.

Good afternoon. Just sold my '07AE, I just got a new to me '13 a few months ago. I plan on riding the wing at this time. Best of luck to all.

Thank you for the include. I'm prepping a new'ish FJR. I went in to get a 2018 but it turned out they had a 2017 still in the crate in the warehouse. I picked it up a month ago. Made a run out to San Jose on it and then did a 50CC on it. That seat is... uh something. I'm in the process of getting it ready for the IBR in June. Nothing really major to be honest. I was able to pick up a RDL, Aux fuel, hydration, T-Rex guards and a few other things for a pretty good price. So I won't be on the Road Glide this rally, I'm planning to use the FJR for rally and long distance. I'm really impressed with how it handled and felt stock. I can't wait to get it dialed in.