• Jim WInterer
  • Renegade0x6

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim Winterer

Members+
Reaction score
Hi All,

Thanks for including us in this group.

Our FJR is tucked away safe and sound, with a cozy-warm trickle charger, while we hunker down for another Minnesota blizzard today.

Lisa and I have been having a wonderful time practicing our routing skills while watching snow pile up in the backyard.

Will be sure to check back here frequently.

owsley

Trailer Park Assistant Supervisor
Reaction score
Good afternoon. Just sold my '07AE, I just got a new to me '13 a few months ago. I plan on riding the wing at this time. Best of luck to all.

Renegade0x6

Members+
Reaction score
Thank you for the include. I'm prepping a new'ish FJR. I went in to get a 2018 but it turned out they had a 2017 still in the crate in the warehouse. I picked it up a month ago. Made a run out to San Jose on it and then did a 50CC on it. That seat is... uh something. I'm in the process of getting it ready for the IBR in June. Nothing really major to be honest. I was able to pick up a RDL, Aux fuel, hydration, T-Rex guards and a few other things for a pretty good price. So I won't be on the Road Glide this rally, I'm planning to use the FJR for rally and long distance. I'm really impressed with how it handled and felt stock. I can't wait to get it dialed in.