Krista Erica hybrid kit..

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mihalis fjr

Reaction score
Does anyone installed the Krista Erica hybrid kit?I mean,one Krista and one Erica.I would like to see a picture how they look at the front..And,your opinion about their performance..
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
That's what I have. It wasn't a "kit" as such, just bought them at the Clearwater lights shop nearby. Glenn recommended that setup because he said the Erica had a wider pattern and the Krista sent more light down range in a "pencil beam." It looks fine from the front. I've had one or two people ask me why my lights are different, but most never notice, and I think it's a good idea. You should do it. Might be the only set like it in Athens. ;)

That's what I have. It wasn't a "kit" as such, just bought them at the Clearwater lights shop nearby. Glenn recommended that setup because he said the Erica had a wider pattern and the Krista sent more light down range in a "pencil beam." It looks fine from the front. I've had one or two people ask me why my lights are different, but most never notice, and I think it's a good idea. You should do it. Might be the only set like it in Athens. ;)
Thanks!Well,around the Athens and Greece i have never seen any Clearwater product!I think that will be the first Clearwater product in Greece 😉🙂😍Well,i decided to buy them.One Erica ond Krista.I saw a video from Clearwater that you can see all the combinations in action!From what i saw,this combination their lighting performance is perfect!They turn the night into day! Expensive,but the best!!
If you have a photo how they look on the bike please post it.
Thank you!
Here is this video..

Last edited: