Let me be the first

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought this was some kind of racist thread
We may have bordered in the past on topics that could be stretched into racism if one wanted to play that card but..... ^_^

We have no problem "diving" head long into the delicate topic of sex. :dirol:

Can you say male chauvinist pigs?? Oh yes and I love it!

Oink, Oink :pig_ball:

There must be some reason, some excuse for taking those things to that extreme, like afraid of water, fear of drowning??????????? :dribble:

There must be some reason, some excuse for taking those things to that extreme, like afraid of water, fear of drowning??????????? :dribble:
Maybe she has some weird form of sleep apnea and if she rolls on to her tummy to sleep in the night she'd be dead?

They could have been installed as life saving devices?

;)

Maybe she has some weird form of sleep apnea and if she rolls on to her tummy to sleep in the night she'd be dead?

They could have been installed as life saving devices?

;)

I may be dating myself (no, not the same way Bustanut does), but haven't you ever heard of a Mae West life preserver?

I was feeling just a little bit dirty reading this thread until I got to the bottom of the page and found 7 more of you perverts were reading it also! :yahoo:

Yeah, but could you imagine what would happen if we guys could go artificially enhanced.

"Or, a baby's arm holding an apple"....

Yeah, but could you imagine what would happen if we guys could go artificially enhanced.

"Or, a baby's arm holding an apple"....
Well, go see this guy and let us know how it works out for you... :lol: