Let me be the first

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife keeps telling me I have a big ... mouth. I knew there was a reason for being that!

Fun to think about but really wouldn't anyone I know to be that "unbalanced".

Rick

And she is only 5'3". Are her arms long enough to reach the steering wheel when she drives, or does she not use her hands anymore?

The biggest boob in the picture is her. My most serious concern for her health....................is her mental health.
Yep, a woman that goes that big must have some serious issues. Anything over....oh say......a 38 f is just a waste.
...more than a mouthful is a waste...s'truth!
Nope. Size does matter when you're doin' some things........just sayin'

jim

Face it,

Tits are for kids..literally speaking. :yes:

For me, the real money is on a great set of legs.

There's a good deal of stuff that has to come together and when it does :good:

For me, the real money is on a great set of legs.

I used to think the same thing until I found out they only get thrown aside anyway.

Search google for "zena-fulsom" I'm not going to post a link here as it'll probably get me banned :p

I thought this was some kind of racist thread when I saw the "38 KKK" in the title. Man, I thought this forum is really going downhill. And I was sorta right! :lol:

A few observations...

- there is always an ex-boyfriend who paid for the surgery in these stories. If I ever paid for implants, they would be returned to me, should the relationship go awry. I'm not buying the car that the next guy will be driving, so to speak...

- I noticed that most of the pics in that first group on her website are taken by her, at arm's length. Does the gal have any friends?

- If I ever decide to pinstripe my Feejer, I want to hire her. Didja see those racing stripe eyebrows?

:blink: