Let's Fill This Section Up

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rad, nix the section8 suspension link. He pulled it down for preventative measures of the litigious kind.

And, thanks for the rest! Especially the Harley Juice Maker

Last edited by a moderator:
Their parts are carried by various vendors which may be linked elsewhere, but 'homebase' is nice for the list of safety lighting and electronics upgrades/farkles for FJR. They also have Gen I/Gen II specific apps list.

https://www.kisantech.com

For those using bifocal glasses while riding, like I do, check this link:

www.safetyglassesUSA.com

There are many options to choose from. I personally prefer the Olympic brand. Have no affiliation with either companies. Just plain work well for me for many years. FYI, I am extremely far-sighted.

For those using bifocal glasses while riding, like I do, check this link:www.safetyglassesUSA.com

There are many options to choose from. I personally prefer the Olympic brand. Have no affiliation with either companies. Just plain work well for me for many years. FYI, I am extremely far-sighted.
Also a bifocal guy, and I've had good service from that place. Prices are nice, too.

But on my nose, I find these Radians Pro Rx Magnifiers from Whitehorse Gear a lot more comfortable. I can wear them all day and forget they're there. A little bit more expensive, but at $21 plus shipping, they're still a good deal. I carry both clear and smoke on the bike.