Letter to obama

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

panayoti

Reaction score
fixed

ADMIN EDIT: NO!!! DO NOT DELETE ORIGINAL POSTS!!

Here is the original post of this thread:

True letter as indicated at: https://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/youscareme.asp

Subject: VP of Procter & Gamble Speaks out

Lou Pritchett is one of corporate America 's true living legends - an acclaimed author, dynamic teacher and one of the world's highest rated speakers. Successful corporate executives everywhere recognize him as the foremost leader in change management.

Lou changed the way America does business by creating an audacious concept that came to be known as "partnering." Pritchett rose from soap salesman to Vice-President, Sales and Customer Development for Procter and Gamble and over the course of 36 years, made corporate history.

AN OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT OBAMA

Dear President Obama:

You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike any of the others, you truly scare me. You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you.

You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive Ivy League education and your upscale lifestyle and housing with no visible signs of support

You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth growing up in America and culturally you are not an American.

You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll.

You scare me because you have never had military experience, thus don't understand it at its core.

You scare me because you lack humility and 'class', always blaming others.

You scare me because for over half your life you have aligned yourself with radical extremists who hate America and you refuse to publicly denounce these radicals who wish to see America fail.

You scare me because you are a cheerleader for the 'blame America' crowd and deliver this message abroad.

You scare me because you want to change America to a European style country where the government sector dominates instead of the private sector.

You scare me because you want to replace our health care system with a government controlled one.

You scare me because you prefer 'wind mills' to responsibly capitalizing on our own vast oil, coal and shale reserves.

You scare me because you want to kill the American capitalist goose that lays the golden egg which provides the highest standard of living in the world

You scare me because you have begun to use 'extortion' tactics against certain banks and corporations.

You scare me because your own political party shrinks from challenging you on your wild and irresponsible spending proposals.

You scare me because you will not openly listen to or even consider opposing points of view from intelligent people.

You scare me because you falsely believe that you are both omnipotent and omniscient.

You scare me because the media gives you a free pass on everything you do.

You scare me because you demonize and want to silence the Limbaughs, Hannitys, O'Relllys and Becks who offer opposing, conservative points of view.

You scare me because you prefer controlling over governing.

Finally, you scare me because if you serve a second term I will probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years.

Lou Pritchett

TRUE - CHECK: https://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/youscareme.asp

This letter was sent to the NY Times but they never acknowledged it. Big surprise. Since it hit the internet, however, it has had over 500,000 hits. Keep it going. All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. It's happening right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Admins: It's Friday, PLEASE leave this open a while!!!!

A good Forum Guidline #2 violation dogpile is just what we need.

The reason for my one and only warning, and it came quick.... :blink:

Don't you have 4 or 5 other sites on which you can post political crap? As if I don't get enough similarly unsolicited political horseshit in my e-mail in-boxes!!

So, WTF is up with people who, after 3+ years on this forum, can't read or be aware that this kinda bullshit belongs on another site? Note that it is also Friday and that demerits are earned for failing to mention FJR in a blatantly political post that in no way involves motorcycles. No redeeming value, and unfortunate we don't have rails split, some hot tar waiting and a pile of feathers. Relevant rules:

[SIZE=8pt]2. No religious/moral philosophy/political crap. There are countless forums/blogs on the web if you want to delve into these divisive topics. This is a motorcycle forum.[/SIZE]

5. No personal attacks. However, when some asshat desperately needs it for violating Rules 1-4, group dog-piles are perfectly acceptable.

Iggy or WC to the courtesy phone, please. (There's a rumor that SkooterG may now be occupied with an American tradition that is shrinking daily: work for wages.)

The reason for my one and only warning, and it came quick.... :blink:
I think this ass-hat needs a little bit more than a warning for this one. This is about as blatant a violation as I've seen since I've been on this forum. :angry:

Don't you have 4 or 5 other sites on which you can post political crap? As if I don't get enough similarly unsolicited political horseshit in my e-mail in-boxes!!
So, WTF is up with people who, after 3+ years on this forum, can't read or be aware that this kinda bullshit belongs on another site? Note that it is also Friday and that demerits are earned for failing to mention FJR in a blatantly political post that in no way involves motorcycles. No redeeming value, and unfortunate we don't have rails split, some hot tar waiting and a pile of feathers. Relevant rules:

[SIZE=8pt]2. No religious/moral philosophy/political crap. There are countless forums/blogs on the web if you want to delve into these divisive topics. This is a motorcycle forum.[/SIZE]

5. No personal attacks. However, when some asshat desperately needs it for violating Rules 1-4, group dog-piles are perfectly acceptable.

Iggy or WC to the courtesy phone, please. (There's a rumor that SkooterG may now be occupied with an American tradition that is shrinking daily: work for wages.)

I say we take him out back and beat the crap out of him...or better yet, let's just kill him! :glare:

Lighten up Francis...sure, it's a violation, but it aint like he hacked into the main page so that you'd have no choice but to see what he posted when you entered the web site...you clicked on a link that is COMPLETELY OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION. It's also titled LETTER TO OBAMA. Did you really think there'd be something about FJR's in this post? LOL

Control your mouse, dont let it control you.

**THIS MESSAGE BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE COMMITTEE TO END MOUSE ABUSE**

:blink:

You know what.... it *IS* Friday!!!!!!!!!!

I'll leave this open for a while, cuz it's time to.....

dogpile_08.jpg

Lighten up Francis...sure, it's a violation, but it aint like he hacked into the main page so that you'd have no choice but to see what he posted when you entered the web site...you clicked on a link that is COMPLETELY OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION. It's also titled LETTER TO OBAMA. Did you really think there'd be something about FJR's in this post? LOL

JEBUS, Jay!!! Has it really been THAT long since you've seen a good forum dogpile that you can't recognize when one is required? Friggin spoil-sport. Shi-ite! You've got me wondering if you just joined yesterday, too?!? :p

JEBUS, Jay!!! Has it really been THAT long since you've seen a good forum dogpile that you can't recognize when one is required? Friggin spoil-sport. Shi-ite! You've got me wondering if you just joined yesterday, too?!? :p

Who says I'm not trying to set up a dogpile® on you? heheeeee! :assassin:

Since Warchild accepted responsibility for this thread, I will participate!

funny-dog-pictures-dog-pile.jpg

Since Warchild accepted responsibility for this thread, I will participate!
No worries... I'm sure someone will come along here shortly and say something completely fucked up, and then it'll get shut down. ;)

Who says I'm not trying to set up a dogpile® on you? heheeeee! :assassin:
HEY!!! Start your own Dogpile thread for 'ski if'n you want...... this one is for panayoti!!!! :lol:

C'mon, folks, stick to proper protocol, please.... B)

OP has cleaned out the fist post, dang and I was sooooo scared. Guess I'll have to check the Faux News channel for my daily dose of fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.