Look What Followed Me Home

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Try!

Tell you what, the exhaust note alone is almost worth the price of admission.

Pulled to a stop light next to an HD, doing the HD thing, blippiing the throttle, so I Blipped the Duc's throttle, guy looked over and almost dumped the hog. :lol:

Owning a Ducati automatically disallows you from making the traditional Harley rider diggs and jabbs.

Did you buy the Ducati leathers, Ducati T shirt, Ducati boots, Ducati key chain, Ducati socks, Ducati dog leash, Ducati coffee beans, Ducati toothbrush, Ducati boxer briefs, and Ducati signature Starbucks coffee mug, YET?

:rofl:

Cool ride!

Don't have all those goodies, but I got a free Duc T-Shirt, ya, free.

Karl, Karl....you HOOLIGAN... :eek: congrats on the new ride, what a beauty. What are the chances of this duc showing up at the next HOOTERVILLE get together??

Karl, Karl....you HOOLIGAN... :eek: congrats on the new ride, what a beauty. What are the chances of this duc showing up at the next HOOTERVILLE get together??
I bet the Duc would take to those Hooterville roads like.......................a Duck to water, so the chances are positive.

Going to bring the R1 Petey?

Nice Try!

Tell you what, the exhaust note alone is almost worth the price of admission.

Pulled to a stop light next to an HD, doing the HD thing, blippiing the throttle, so I Blipped the Duc's throttle, guy looked over and almost dumped the hog. :lol:

Owning a Ducati automatically disallows you from making the traditional Harley rider diggs and jabbs.

Did you buy the Ducati leathers, Ducati T shirt, Ducati boots, Ducati key chain, Ducati socks, Ducati dog leash, Ducati coffee beans, Ducati toothbrush, Ducati boxer briefs, and Ducati signature Starbucks coffee mug, YET?

:rofl:

Cool ride!
hey now! Ducati Boxer Beans are cool!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I like mine. Do your self a favour and program all the gas stations you can find into your gps, you'll need them. Your first service @ 600 miles is an oil change and chain adjustment, so don't get fleeced for more than a couple of hundred.

I'm dealing with Hall's Ducati of Springfield, IL. I know Brian(the service manager) and people than know Brian, so I know I'm in good hands on that score.

I already found out about the gas stations :lol:

Can't do more pictures for a couple of weeks, to busy riding the FJR, so sad (NOT!).

Yes that is factory exhaust.