look what followed me home

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadstar

Reaction score
It`s a 94 K1100LT, runs great, has little issues 75K on the clock & was free ;)
1001032c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard BMW have issues but FREE????
Yup , friend of a friend just wanted it gone (he owns an 01 concours & ZX600 ninja). The little issues too me would be mega bucks at the dealer. He doesn`t tinker & i love to tinker on bikes & the price was just right. :p

[assist]

1001032c.jpg

[/assist]

I was expecting to see flaming liquids dripping from the rear drive. ;) :lol:

Thanks for the assist, the final drive issues were with the later 99-up K`s and Rt`s. The early K`s were the nut roasters (you think the first gen FJR`s were hot)They were great spring & fall bikes , but during the heat of the summer, most of them get parked in between. My buddy has a 93 K1100LT & will not ride it when hot out, & i don`t blame him as i took his bike out for a ride down to Jones beach L.i. & i was sweating real bad, (had to get back on the 07 FJR too cool off). :p The one good thing about this 94 is heated grips, lots of wind protection, 800 watt alt, so you can hit farkle heaven. It also has an am/fm/cassette in the left pocket & a CB in right pocket & top box has speakers. Sorry 20 bucks won`t do :huh:

is that a triple with the head on one side and the "crankcase" on the other ???

edit: googled it and says "engine type: In-line four, four-stroke" so I have no clue

regardless, it's gorgeous and I'm friggin' jealous

edit: googled it and says "engine type: In-line four, four-stroke" so I have no clue

Well the pic shows it`s like showroom but it does have some nicks & chips & of course a poor scratch cover up on mirrors. The windshield has the factory special coating fogging up (need to get it polished out) also the left bag got so hot from the exhaust it melted the botom of it. Will fix with thin sheet of metal :angry:

It's a four laid on its side, sitting fore-and-aft instead of across the bike. "Top" of the engine is on the left side of the bike.

It's a four laid on its side, sitting fore-and-aft instead of across the bike. "Top" of the engine is on the left side of the bike.
They call that motor the "Brick" cause it looks like one when you look at it from the left side.

She's a beauty, that's for sure. Good luck with her.