Looking for an Accomplice in Sacramento

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colin24

IBA# 446
Reaction score
I thought I would post this here in the FJR forum before posting in the general IBR forum.

In 2011 at the Buffalo checkpoint I arranged for my parents to meet me there with a care package at the halfway point of the rally. Worked very well. I was able to get a complete fresh set of clothes and various snacks and was able to swap it all out in 10 minutes. So I want to do the same thing this year in Sacramento.

So I am looking for someone who can help me out. But what I am hoping to do is find someone who is going to be at the checkpoint that can help me out with both receiving and shipping the package. All I really need someone to do is to know for certain they will be at the checkpoint. Be able to receive the package a few weeks ahead. When I am all done switching things over I'll give the box back and I just need them to stop by the post office and send it back to me. I'll even have pre-made labels so all they need to do is just get it to the post office and pay the postage (which I'll cover)

I know I can get stuff shipped to the hotel. But it would give me a warm fuzzy feeling to have someone I can count on to take care of receiving and shipping back.

So I am posting these here in the hopes that someone in the FJR riders group might already have a trusted friend or family member that wouldn't mind helping out.

Thanks in advance!

- Colin