Looking for Riding Buddies

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRPittsburgh

Rally Addict
Reaction score
Hey All,

I'm based in the Pittsburgh, PA area and am looking for some riders who would like to get together to plan a trip or a day ride. I'm open to traveling almost anywhere. I've been to most of the Eastern US and parts of Canada and enjoy meeting new riders. I particularly like the Smoky's as well as rides up into New York, but as I said earlier, I'm not particular. Please reply if you have any interest. Tentatively, I'm planning to do the Dak's ride on 6/16. I have a little time off and now is a great time for me to get in some riding.

Thanks,

Jeff in Pittsburgh

Thanks for the info Fred. Looks like a great time. I'll give it some thought and see if I can't make your nerdy event. I'm sure I would fit right in. :)

Jeff,

There is a group that I ride with at least once a month that puts together some great rides. Most of them start off with breakfast somewhere in south central PA, or northern Maryland.

I run a mailing list with the details of each ride as they are announced. PM me if you are interested and I will add you to the list.

Pete

Jeff, Pete's a furner. Can't trust 'im. I'm not saying don't go on the rides, just keep an eye on him.

Welcome to the forum.

Hey Kolonial,

I'll take your word for it. lol I see you are from Lancaster. I'm headed out there (most likely in the rain) on Friday for the MASR Rally in New Holland. I still have a 2002 Honda Silver Wing and attend some maxi scooter rallies also. Last time I went to the rally in New Holland I rode the FJR because I couldn't resist. If you're in the area this coming weekend, stop by and say hello. The rally itinerary can be found here: MASR

Thanks for the reply,

Hey Kolonial,

I'll take your word for it. lol I see you are from Lancaster. I'm headed out there (most likely in the rain) on Friday for the MASR Rally in New Holland. I still have a 2002 Honda Silver Wing and attend some maxi scooter rallies also. Last time I went to the rally in New Holland I rode the FJR because I couldn't resist. If you're in the area this coming weekend, stop by and say hello. The rally itinerary can be found here: MASR

Thanks for the reply,

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff, I'll take you up on the offer...but not until next year. LOL! I'll be moving somewhere near you by next summer. Greensburg Monroeville area, or somewhere close to there.

Latest posts