• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lowside need parts 2014 Red

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jdhasty

Reaction score
Had a big ouch moment yesterday. Hit a patch of fine gravel and dumped my beautiful 2014 red beast. ATGATT believer so only thing hurt was my pride and back from pavement bounce 8-(. Happened so fast I didn't even realize until a few seconds after it happened. It was interesting to see my bike sliding down the road like a youtube video and then you realize wait I'm sliding too... Can't say enough good things about Dyneema jeans and my old trusty Sedici jacket. Had Giraurd's highway pegs and they acted like a frame slider minimizing damage. Didn't have the bags on thank goodness so they didn't get damaged.

I'm looking for best place to buy right side cowling and mirror from and so far it is Partzilla. Any other recommends would be appreciated. Also need a right side muffler so if anyone has stock cans they want to sell or aftermarket I'd be interested. LMK.

Sorry to hear about your mishap. I am glad that you are OK tough. RevZilla is good, and check out EBay, for parts too.