Mad Sunday Jaunt in the country

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering the same thing. I have to assume that it was made into a one-way road on that particular day.

Couple of close calls. Or at least closer than I let to get.
Was this a one way road? I never saw any oncoming traffic, kinda strange considering all the traffic he was passing.
On Mad Sunday the Isle of man TT course between Ramsey hairpin and Greg Ny Ba is one-way and has no speed limit. Normally just no speed restrictions although this is likely to change over the next few years.

Circuit map

Dave

Seems like a typical Saturday/Sunday ride to me.

What with all them assholes hoggin' the left lane - just like they always do. :dribble:

That's why ya gots ta pass 'em on the right! :clapping:

What with all them assholes hoggin' the left lane - just like they always do. :dribble:
I was confused until I realized the left lane is the slow lane over there. That would never happen in CA. Cages would get side-by-side and pace one another. It was surprising to see how many actually stayed left as he passed. Out here, they'll see you coming and move over to block you.

Way cool video.....much faster than I would, or could, ride....but fun to experience.