made it to castlegar

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sportsguy

searchgeek - author
Reaction score
Despite the border guard thinking I was nuts for riding from Seattle to Castlegar (Why Castlegar?! He asked...), I'm here. Checked in, unpacked and ready for... ummm... now, wtf goes on in Castlegar on a Wednesday evening...?

Black flies beat us here folks. I now know what a painted vstream looks like. Lol

Despite the border guard thinking I was nuts for riding from Seattle to Castlegar (Why Castlegar?! He asked...), I'm here. Checked in, unpacked and ready for... ummm... now, wtf goes on in Castlegar on a Wednesday evening...?

Black flies beat us here folks. I now know what a painted vstream looks like. Lol
I stopped at midway because i wasnt sure about hotel accomadations but ill be there early thursday

Phew! Made it to Nakusp :D

Spent a lot of time trying to get the hang of my GoPro - not as easy as I thought.

Lots of Harleys around, but the riders all wave so there must be a HOG event on.

See you tomorrow.

Al.

Mazatlan for good Mexican food. 932 Columbia Ave.

Just staggered back to the hotel from there after 2 marguarita grande.

Here! Left Seattle this morning at 0330 to avoid the inbound rain. Missed it but then it found me at Lake Chelan and followed me for most of the way. (pretty impressive lightning even, East of Wenatchee)

So where's everybody at?