Maine 400 Revised Schedule

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sent an email but they may still be unwinding from the IBA ride. Penned the calendar that you and Jude are using the passports again.

Sounds good. What do you have for your schedule that day? As for the 400, have not heard a reply yet. Keeping the day open. Sunday, have a 90th birthday party to attend.

Is Jude going to Southern New England again for his business this trip?

Schedule - Leave N.S. as early as possible. Run to the border and then I would like to ride over to Cadillac Mtn. The last time down there is was too foggy to see anything. After that I have a room booked at the Motel 6 in Portsmouth https://www.motel6.com/reservations/motel_d...l.aspx?num=1273 If there is a rally I would like to take it easy on Friday, maybe run over to Mt. Washington. If there is no rally, we will may spend the next night in New Hampshire.

Canadian FJR

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say it is out for all of us. There have been no updates on the website so it looks like we are heaing to New Hampshire for a few days of fun. :yahoo: I love those roads.

Canadian FJR

...so it looks like we are heaing to New Hampshire for a few days of fun. :yahoo:
Canadian FJR
Fun? But I thought you were going with me? Reasonable speed, no passing, and most of all 'NO TWISTY ROADS", those can be dangerous!!!

gyspy

We both made it back this afternoon. Great roads and nailed the timing for Mt. Washington.

100_1156.jpg

Gypsy, wash your bike :rolleyes:

Canadian FJR

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts