Marc Marquez! Calm the F*@$ down!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marquez on Pole for tomorrows Le Mans MotoGP race with Lorenzo right next to him. This could get nasty.

And here I was thinking MotoGP would be boring without Mr Casey Stoner(Love your work). At least he got his wins with class not ass.
Okay, okay I will eat my words. Mr. Marc Márquez is awesome. Here I was thinking that the 2013 MotoGP would be boring, how wrong I was. Hope nothing is decided until the Aussie MotoGP, only 45 days to go. Don't think I will last without sleep until then though.

Best regards

Surly

Yesterday's race was fantastic and not just the front three. Rossi had a good battle as did Nicky.

Canadian FJR

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, too bad they kept clicking back to that race for 4th. Never have I been so upset to see the camera shift to a Racer I like, but dang the action at the front in those last three laps was pretty good! I think third place was hanging back to see if the front two would take each other out.
biggrin.png

My rather bitter opinion:

I don't want Marquez to calm down. I want him to do whatever he can to force that bitter faced, undergrown worm Pedrosa out of a job. I don't care who he bumps fairings with, as long as he stays ahead of Pedrosa in the points.

RH, there's two spots on the team. Even if he finishes ahead of Pedrosa, that little penis will still have a job. Remember as I said before, Repsol is a Spanish company, and having two Spanish riders is what they've wanted for years. Now they have two, and both are seen on the podium often. This is a huge win for team Repsol.

And what the heck are they feeding these guys in Spain anyway? All three riders contending for the podium it seems are Spanish? WTF?

Marquez stock going up in my book. Anyone that can spoil Pedrosa's road to a title is way up in my book. Hope it pisses Puig off so bad he'll finally leave the Respol team alone.

Marquez stock going up in my book. Anyone that can spoil Pedrosa's road to a title is way up in my book. Hope it pisses Puig off so bad he'll finally leave the Respol team alone.
Actually, Puig getting fired would be the best thing. Those two undersized shrimp along with Repsol's $$ were able to convince Honda to build a bike for Pedrosa rather than backing Hayden. Nicky still won (barely) his championship in spite of Pedrosa taking him out on the second to last race that year. Hayden was forced to move on and Pedrosa has never won that title yet. Stoner came in, won it and moved on.

I cannot deny that Pedrosa is a great rider. The slowest rider on the MotoGp grid is still one of the world's best, and Pedrosa is one of the fastest. His attitude along with Puig's has made me happy to see him never getting his championship.

Last edited by a moderator:
It ain't just MotoGP with the Spaniards. Rins, Vinales, Salom, and Marquez the Younger are always the front 4 in Moto3. Simon, Rabat, Espargaro, Terol in Moto2.

Dem Spanish loves their motorcycle racing!!!!!

As for Marquez the Elder, he hasn't punted anybody since then, not like that, and he's been fun to watch. I have no idea how you can keep a bike that far sideways that long and go that fast, without destroying tires, and eventually destroying bike and rider.

And what the heck are they feeding these guys in Spain anyway? All three riders contending for the podium it seems are Spanish? WTF?
They need the job. Unemployment in Spain is 26%.
Having been to Barcelona a couple of times now, the motorcycle/scooter culture there is amazing. They start their kids riding at a young age, and keep them riding!

Yea, too bad they kept clicking back to that race for 4th. Never have I been so upset to see the camera shift to a Racer I like, but dang the action at the front in those last three laps was pretty good! I think third place was hanging back to see if the front two would take each other out.
biggrin.png
I was screaming at the tube when they pulled this crap. Who cares about 4th when the battle was for first.

Gorgie boy did good.

Yea, my wife had to come in and see what all the yelling was for. I was like "THEY KEEP PUTTING THE CAMERA ON ROSSI!!!" That's an unusual thing for someone in our house to be upset about, as we are big Rossi fans. So she sat down and watched the last three laps with me again.
biggrin.png