Marc Marquez

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After looking at both, I don't feel it makes Randy's look "wimpy". Now both are beyond belief, I mean, I know of no one who could do either. However, saving the lowside, knowing you can let go, and saving a high side, where your FACE hits the front FENDER really isn't comparable. If I experienced Marc's lowside I would say "oh shit!". If Randy's, I would say " our Father, who art in heaven...".

This is proof why they are called "Pros"! :)

After looking at both, I don't feel it makes Randy's look "wimpy". Now both are beyond belief, I mean, I know of no one who could do either. However, saving the lowside, knowing you can let go, and saving a high side, where your FACE hits the front FENDER really isn't comparable. If I experienced Marc's lowside I would say "oh shit!". If Randy's, I would say " our Father, who art in heaven...".
This is proof why they are called "Pros"!
smile.png
A low side hung onto for too long quickly becomes a highside once the rear regains traction.

I agree, Mamola is a living legend for some of his exploits on the track, as Marquez is well on his way too!

Good stuff. Amazing save for sure. After this last race though, I was most impressed by Iannone. He was't intimidated by the big boys, and rode Nicky's bike pretty well. It's not often you see a substitute rider do that well. I look forward to seeing him with his own bike and his own team next year.
Iannone was great. He pushes hard and gets up front with the extra soft tire. Although he isnt subbing for Nicky. Camier is riding Nickys Honda at the moment and did quite well himself. Iannone will be on a factory Ducati next year beside Dovi. This last race was the best of the year so far. Moto3 was unbelievable.

Change their style...or... wait. Like what happened in the Czech race.
Although Marc isn't saying publicly, there are many others around him that say the rear tire was an issue - how much we'll never know. But judging from this week's practices and qualifying all things are back to normal. Marc on top and not really pushing to be there.

Change their style...or... wait. Like what happened in the Czech race.
Although Marc isn't saying publicly, there are many others around him that say the rear tire was an issue - how much we'll never know. But judging from this week's practices and qualifying all things are back to normal. Marc on top and not really pushing to be there.
Fluke
rolleyes.gif

It certainly appeared something happened with the bike mid-race after he made a very easy looking pass on Rossi, pulled away, and then couldn't close the gap to the leaders while Rossi closed the gap on him.