Marc Parnes Products

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airboss

Reaction score
As you can tell from the caption I am very happy with the tire balancer I got in the mail today from Marc.

I had some questions as I was trying to fit both the FJR and The VFR, so I emailed Marc. within 5 minutes the phone rang and it was Marc on the other end asking me the questions needed to meet my goals, He was able to match a balancer that was suitable for both bikes, and two working days later here it is.

Not only was the customer service above and beyond anything I expected, the product, well the product is ART. it's beautiful. :clapping:

Last edited by a moderator:
the product, well the product is ART. it's beautiful.
It is indeed...... very, VERY beautiful.....

UNIV.JPG

Storm190.jpg

I've got to add my kudos for Marc as well. I was already happy with the FJR and VFR applications. When my girlfriend bought a 2014 F800 GT I ordered the adapter but it turned out BMW had changed the wheel ever so slightly. A quick call to Marc, some pictures and measurements and he had an updated version heading my way almost immediately.

Marc is a class act.

Never met Marc in person yet, but we've had some extensive phone calls. The guy is awesome, he took more than what he should of to explain some of his LED tricks on his radar detector visual alert.

Triple cudos goes out to this guy, and I hope to meet him in person one day, maybe even tip a Smithwicks or two together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marc called me up personal to make sure I used his LED light connected to my Redline RD correctly. I told him I was going to bolt them on the top of the windshield and he said: Ok, that's perfect. I was thoroughly impressed.