Mass to NC/TN run

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJReady

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
This Saturday (5/14) some buddies and I are making the trek to Gatlinburg to spend a few days riding around the beautiful Great Smoky Mountains. Now I hope you locals can be welcoming to a bunch of us northerners. We'll try to behave while having a good time down there. How much trouble can a bunch of 50-something married guys get into anyway?

Only one FJR in the group, but will have a posse of other good touring bikes along with me. If you see a group including a blue FJR, red C10, maroon C14, black R1200RT and a black Goldwing (or possibly a new Ninja1000, if he grows some nuts) with Mass plates, it's probably us.

Looking forward to the fine roads down there and reporting back in with good stories and photos.

Yee-ha!

This Saturday (5/14) some buddies and I are making the trek to Gatlinburg to spend a few days riding around the beautiful Great Smoky Mountains. Now I hope you locals can be welcoming to a bunch of us northerners. We'll try to behave while having a good time down there. How much trouble can a bunch of 50-something married guys get into anyway?

Only one FJR in the group, but will have a posse of other good touring bikes along with me. If you see a group including a blue FJR, red C10, maroon C14, black R1200RT and a black Goldwing (or possibly a new Ninja1000, if he grows some nuts) with Mass plates, it's probably us.

Looking forward to the fine roads down there and reporting back in with good stories and photos.

Yee-ha!
Unfortunately I'll be out of town, or I'd have a cooler full of liquid refreshments ready to go. I'm in Chapel Hill, NC, formerly of Western NY.

This Saturday (5/14) some buddies and I are making the trek to Gatlinburg <snip>
You Mass guys are probly itchin' to get out, aren't ya? LOL

I was just through that area this past weekend going up/back to Michigan; headed up to NC/TN for riding in that particular area again over Memorial Day. Nothing this weekend, just a mini tech day at my house.

Have fun, stay safe, and give us a trip report with some pics!