May have bitten-off more than we could chew........

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

machyoung

Reaction score
For mini vacation, flew Jet Blue ($49 one way) to Seattle. Monday - Took-in Angels/Mariners game (Angels won, yea)! Tuesday - Rented Electra-Glide from Eaglerider/Seattle (I know, Harley, but that's all they had), rode out to Snoqualmie falls. Got rained on like no other. Had great rain gear with the exception of boots and gloves. Stopped at a laudrymat in Everett to dry out, then made our way out to Whidbey Island. Wednesday - Whidbey Island to Cannon Beach, Oregon, Awesome! Thursday - Cannon Beach to Bandon. Oregon - cold, cold, and cold. Temperatures ranging from low to md 40's, yikes! Friday - Bandon to Yukia, Ca - Endured temps ranging from 40 to 85 within a couple of hours. Saturday - Boogied home from Yukia - over 500 miles, but we just wanted home. Over 1600 miles in 5 days. I give credit to my wife. I didn't think that she would make it past day 2. She was threatening to fly home if I tortured her too much. In the end, she was a trooper for sure! When we finally pulled into the driveway, she said that it was more of an adventure than a vacation. She said she wouldn't think of doing it again next week, but maybe next year! Things might be looking up. Maybe next time the Feejer!

Robert

ThisThreadIsWorthlessWithoutPics.gif

Welcome to the PNWet...miserable one minute and beautiful the next. Sounds like you had a good time nonetheless.

--G