MC Enterprises, aka Canyon Cages

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John01XX

Reaction score
Family owned business that will go the extra mile to assist any and all customers. Awesome customer service.

I bought a set of Canyon Cages from the For Sale thread here on this forum. Turns out that the cages for a Gen 3 2013-2015 are slightly different than the 2016-2017. Through help from this forum and Ryan at MC Enterprises realized the difference and modified the mounting kit to accommodate all models from 13 - 17.

The cages I bought here where never installed but were old inventory and as such did not have the additional spacers and hardware to mount them to my 2016. I thought they were the wrong cages but after calling Ryan at MC Enterprises he got me all fixed up. He emailed me a parts list as well as updated instructions and then shipped out the items I needed at No Cost to me.

Spent a few minutes talking with his mother who does the accounting for the business and enjoyed talking fishing since they own a home in Destin, Florida. Ryan made it very clear that great customer service was the top priority for his business and I have to say that I agree with him.

I would highly recommend doing business with MC Enterprises whenever there is an option to do so.

Great company with great products and great customer service.

Last edited by a moderator: