MCL Hiway pegs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zman55

Reaction score
Just bought the MCL top tree, and went ahead and got the hiway pegs also. Installed on my '15 in about 10 minutes. The instructions said that you had to remove part of the fairing, but that was not the case on the gen III. they are well made and fit well. Only drawback I see, is my leg hits the fairing when using them. Still a good break for leg position.

Pictures or it didn't happen
smile.png

+1

I'm working up some PVC beta versions in the frame sliders, to test the position, which seems a little short. I, too, wonder about fairing contact, as it is very close-in. I have some hwy pegs I can take off another bike and adapt to the Feeger, but I'm afraid that, to get the distance and width I'd like, I'd end up with some Rube Goldberg things that would look ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had MCL pegs on previous FJRs and transferred them to the '15. Great way to stretch your legs but as you've figured out, the fairing is just different enough to be in the way. GEN III install is a snap compared to earlier years. I have removed mine and decided to go in a different direction...

Enjoy!

--G

Latest posts