• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mens and Womens / Youth Mesh jackets and Cortech Magnetic Tank Bag

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goodman4

Pressing on
Reaction score
All sold! Sold the tankbag here, and both jackets on ebay.

Priced to sell since I'm cleaning out the garage:

- Men's XL Cortech GX Air 2 summer mesh jacket size 46. $50 shipped to lower 48. - SOLD

- Womens or Youth Yamaha Factory Racing Mesh Jacket. Labelled men's XS but fits women's medium. $40 shipped to lower 48. - SOLD

- Cortech magnetic tank bag. $30 shipped to lower 48. If you want to pay shipping and make a low offer on this, I'll accept that, too. I want this to get used by someone and it can't stay in my garage as I've got to get a stupid $250 clamp on to replace this. - SOLD

-------

Details and pics:

Cortech GX Air 2 Jacket - XL/46 - SOLD

Lots of good padding for a summer jacket. Good condition except for one snap missing on the sleeve.  I'm sure you could replace the snap but it never bothered me. There are mild signs of wear but it's in good condition.  It's not been used much except for a track day where I needed a jacket that would zip to my pants. I has mostly been a backup.

^-- Missing snap in loosest position on one arm (there are three snaps on the other arm). 

Here it is snapped in the middle position:

Yamaha Factory Racing  mesh jacket - SOLD

This is a men's size XS which is good for a youth or it fits like a medium women's jacket. I bought it for my wife and we like the look of it, but she doesn't like the feel of the back protector on the pillion backrest. Very good condition with almost no signs of wear.

Cortech magnetic tank bag - rain pouch included - SOLD

I don't remember what size this is. Hopefully you can see enough from the pics on my FJR. I'm selling it because it won't hold on my new MT-10 due to the plastic.  It holds great to the FJR. If you need more details just ask and I'll try to measure it or stuff something in it. This has been used plenty and has a little fading but not much. It works great and looks pretty good in my opinion, but not like new. Magnets are really good. It's a great bag with lots of pockets and a map pouch / ipad holder. I'll bet some of the newer ipads might not fit but mine still does as is shown.

As shown in one of the pics, one zipper pull is missing but the metal tab is accessible so it didn't bother me.  It's on the main pocket with two zippers so it isn't needed much.