Merry Christmas to all you folks and your family's.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friend and his wife are traveling 1/2 way around the globe to spend the holidays with their daughter and her husband in Australia, but if that is the effort it takes, that still is a bargain.
Our own kids are all coming home this weekend, and we are psyched. A veryMerry Christmas to you all. I wish you all peace in the coming year.
My daughter and future son-in-law invited me over to their new apartment for dinner on Xmas Eve, followed by a jammies and holiday movie fest and sleepover, then breakfast on Xmas morning... this is better than any store bought item anywhere in the world... B)

39233733542_cc8ecbdc90_o.jpg

Just wanted to swing by and let everyone know you're still in my thoughts. As I contemplate whether to ride today, tomorrow or the 26th, I think of all of you. :)

It's pretty chilly here in SoCal, what with it getting into the upper 40's in the mornings. I might wait until mid-day to do some touring. It's important to manage wind-chill, after all and protect your core temp to avoid hypothermia and such.

But you know, ride or not this week, I still love the crew and wish everyone all the best for the holidays! :)

xmas-delivery.jpg

Got another 2 inches of snow today, so a White Christmas this year (a rarity now)

Going to brush off and stoke up the smoker and do a dozen or so brats for Christmas dinner tomorrow ... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's pretty chilly here in SoCal, what with it getting into the upper 40's in the mornings. I might wait until mid-day to do some touring. It's important to manage wind-chill, after all and protect your core temp to avoid hypothermia and such.

cold.gif

lol.gif
lol.gif

48 today when I rode the KLR into town for a bath at my shop, real nice.

Merry Christmas.

... and do a dozen or so brats for Christmas dinner tomorrow ...
smile.png
I sincerely hope that "brat" means something different there than it means here, slang for a small, noisy, unruly child.

On second thoughts ...

Have a good Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all!

48? It's flurrying here in central PA but I'll get a ride in at some point today. Heated gear is the shizzle!

Merry Christmas to all.

Rained most the night but the last 20 minutes were white out conditions.

We now have a white Christmas.

Dave

Merry Christmas to all!

Shipped the granddaughter to Tucson on Saturday and took the wife out for a quick 100 mile ride yesterday, 50 degrees for the entire run. Going again today.

Hope everybody had a great year and 2018 is even better.

I like a white Christmas, but will trade it any year for a day like today. The wife and I rode here, then there, over there and back here. Short ride but well worth it and a nice day for her to try out her new leather Joe Rocket jacket and glove liners. And a good exercise for the ZX14R.

Got a couple of inches of snow last night and this morning. First white Christmas in a long time here.

Merry Christmas to everyone