• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

migsel GPS mount for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nubfjr

Reaction score
i have one of these from my old FJR (2006 model year) but this will fit any generation. It fits into the top 2 bolts on your gas tank. Included is the RAM ball mount installed on it too. It includes the mount, the 2 long allen screws, and the sleeves for the extended allen screws. with the RAM ball mount it cost about 100 bucks. Asking $80.00 dollars. Located in northern New jersey. Will ship to the 48 states, requesting buyer pays shipping. Its not a big part so should ship fairly inexpensively.

here's a link to what it looks like:

https://www.migsel.com/store/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=17

i have one of these from my old FJR (2006 model year) but this will fit any generation. It fits into the top 2 bolts on your gas tank. Included is the RAM ball mount installed on it too. It includes the mount, the 2 long allen screws, and the sleeves for the extended allen screws. with the RAM ball mount it cost about 100 bucks. Asking $80.00 dollars. Located in northern New jersey. Will ship to the 48 states, requesting buyer pays shipping. Its not a big part so should ship fairly inexpensively.

here's a link to what it looks like:

https://www.migsel.com/store/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=17

I think we might have a new winner.
biggrin.png

haha! is this in regards to how many times i posted this? LOL....i dont' know how i did it, and i can't delete them!

...and we thought that 24 hour mileage record was worth discussing....it don't hold a candle to this posting record! LOL
uhoh.gif