Mile Eater Awards

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

101stpathfinder

Trading miles for memories
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
About a year ago (It seems) an email was sent out to IBA members (Maybe just Premier Members?) It contained an announcement concerning a new "Mile Eater" logo and information

about the Mile Eater award. The email gave details about the Bronze/Silver and Gold Mile Eater awards. I must have tossed it or time limitations expired, either way I am now searching

for this info. I cannot find it on the IBA site, yet I am told it IS there. Can someone post a link? OR send me a copy of the email from Mike?

Thanks, Tony

About a year ago (It seems) an email was sent out to IBA members (Maybe just Premier Members?) It contained an announcement concerning a new "Mile Eater" logo and informationabout the Mile Eater award. The email gave details about the Bronze/Silver and Gold Mile Eater awards. I must have tossed it or time limitations expired, either way I am now searching

for this info. I cannot find it on the IBA site, yet I am told it IS there. Can someone post a link? OR send me a copy of the email from Mike?

Thanks, Tony
Have you done any IBA Cert rides???

Jim-
I have been considering trying an SS1000
But NO ... I have not done one single cert ride yet...

... This year!

BTW
Did you see where on the SS2000 Gold in May
We do the first lap clockwise, then reverse and do the 2nd lap counterclockwise ?

Last edited by a moderator:
(As he firmly plans his tongue in cheek)

I wish you the best on your SS1000 pathfinder.
fool.gif
not_i.gif

Jim-

... This year!
LOL hope it goes well!

BTWDid you see where on the SS2000 Gold in May

We do the first lap clockwise, then reverse and do the 2nd lap counterclockwise ?
Are you serious? (hard to tell after my question!) Butt, no, I hadn't seen that. That would screw my LD rotator thingy all up somehow.........

I wonder if we could do (4) 500s?

Jim-

... This year!
LOL hope it goes well!

BTWDid you see where on the SS2000 Gold in May

Are you serious? (hard to tell after my question!) Butt, no, I hadn't seen that. That would screw my LD rotator thingy all up somehow.........

I wonder if we could do (4) 500s?
No he isn't being serious..... The man is a North American traveller

No he isn't being serious..... The man is a North American traveller
I've heard that somewhere!

H52 - will you be with us @ Hoagy's Texas run in May? I'll be the one trying to keep up with 101stP!

That reminds me, the CBA penalty dues are 90 days past due, Tony....
Don I have been working on a ride to pay my dues in person. The past 3 and 1/2 years I have ridden to or through California at least 6 times.

Now with my bucket list of "Cert" rides growing small, and the number of rally(s) I want to do yet down to 4, I want to plan some off the clock

rides and see places and meet people that I have been too much in a hurry to go and meet. The west coast crew is on the list as is Fairlaner's

garage. See you soon, and yes I know I will have interest added to those dues
rolleyes.gif

Here is a screen shot of my rides (That I used SPOT) on the 05 FJR since I got her in 2009:

IMG_0676_zps8d2fe9f5.jpg

Cool screen shot!

Hoagy called me tonight and he confirmed your reverse rotation SS2KG Texas thing. I guess I need to get a room reserved there! You wanna go in with me?

Jim I am up for the room share, but I might be coming in from the West or North, trying to get a plan together. My ride might include Independence, Iowa-

Duluth,Minnesota- Spearfish, South Dakota- Phoenix, Arizona- and then on to Texas for the ride and from there to Monroe, Louisianna then back to Florida.

Everything is in question now... but the ride will be a go as soon as I secure some time off.

The funny thing about the "Screen shot" is that I am so computer illiterate that I took the photo with my iPhone of my computer screen, transferred the photo into iPhoto and

uploaded into photo bucket then to the forum. Some day I will read a manual and operate within a normal procedure. Until then...

Jim I am up for the room share, but I might be coming in from the West or North, trying to get a plan together. My ride might include Independence, Iowa-Duluth,Minnesota- Spearfish, South Dakota- Phoenix, Arizona- and then on to Texas for the ride and from there to Monroe, Louisianna then back to Florida.

Everything is in question now... but the ride will be a go as soon as I secure some time off.

The funny thing about the "Screen shot" is that I am so computer illiterate that I took the photo with my iPhone of my computer screen, transferred the photo into iPhoto and

uploaded into photo bucket then to the forum. Some day I will read a manual and operate within a normal procedure. Until then...
Damn, you lost me there somewhere, but I'll get a res going and let ya know!