Mile Eater Awards

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might be coming in from PHOENIX Arizona- and then on to Texas for the ride

Everything is in question now... but the ride will be a go as soon as I secure some time off.

Cool screenshot. Bitch.
Bitch???

YOU better take note of the above post, but I am sure you will be in hiding like you always are when I ride through your turf.

I always end up talking with your stepfather trying to find you, but you are NO WHERE... Stick around and maybe we can have some conversation and

compare odometers
argue.gif

Everything is in question now... but the ride will be a go as soon as I secure some time off.

Cool screenshot. Bitch.
Bitch???
If the name fits...........

YOU better take note of the above post, but I am sure you will be in hiding like you always are when I ride through your turf.I always end up talking with your stepfather trying to find you, but you are NO WHERE... Stick around and maybe we can have some conversation and

compare odometers
argue.gif

If you can keep up with me, perhaps I'll let you ride with me. And then maybe, just maybe, I'll talk to you.

Bitch.

I just had a heart to heart with my "Baby Blue" and conveyed your harsh response to her...

SHE said "Hula Girl" was a whoring bucket of bolts that would not flip 200k for at least 3 years. (IF ever)

Then she promised me that she would pull off a SS2k Gold in May, Flip 150k in July,

hand me a 3 digit # within the year AND get this now... 200k by the end of her 10th birthday in 2015!

I can just hear your voice message now...

"I am unable to answer the phone right now due to shaking hands. My nerves are frayed 'cause Baby Blue is in town"

I will find you this time, I'll just follow the trail of oil leaking out of that POS you call Hula Girl. You know the only "Bitch" in this

discussion is that little toy hula girl you have mounted on your bike... oh and I'll bet she is shaking too!

Hugs and Kisses Hero
bye.gif

pathfinder, very impressive,
thumbsup.gif
but I think you missed the best part (IMHO) of AK, which is from Fairbanks south.....Denali, the Spit, Valdez..just to name a few...
no.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Attaboy, Petey!

And good luck on the 200k!

My new Candy Butt Association goal?

1 million miles on bikes *currently* in the stable!

pathfinder, very impressive,
thumbsup.gif
but I think you missed the best part (IMHO) of AK, which is from Fairbanks south.....Denali, the Spit, Valdez..just to name a few...
no.gif

I had a prior trip to Alaska (Noncycle) with my father, his wife and my wife which will go down as one of my all-time favorite trips!

THe Deadhorse (UCCC) ride was a business trip... up and back in 10 and 1/2 days- no messing around.

Attaboy, Petey!
And good luck on the 200k!

My new Candy Butt Association goal?

1 million miles on bikes *currently* in the stable!
Now THAT would be amazing! Your impeachment as CBA prez would be automatic however,

Just curious what your stable consist of?

Cool screenshot. Bitch.
Bitch???

YOU better take note of the above post, but I am sure you will be in hiding like you always are when I ride through your turf.

I always end up talking with your stepfather trying to find you, but you are NO WHERE... Stick around and maybe we can have some conversation and

compare odometers
argue.gif
Scooter is really a sock puppet of Beemerdons Tony..