Mileage Check

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm pretty low on mileage myself. I picked up the on 7/23/05 and I currently have 2952 on it. But is picking up, the first two months were 800 miles each and this last month is already at 1352 with 6 days left.

Late 8/05 with just a 'tick' under 18,000 miles.
Are you riding at night or something? How can you post and ride so much, you got some kind of wireless internet 'gizmothingamejig' hooked up on that bike?

Or this a misprint and you actually mean 18 miles? Yeh thats it. :D
Gizmothingamagig? Naw, fast fingers and short posts. Well, that and I ride really fast. Just ask Madmike and Highlander. ;)

picked up my '05 non-ABS last year on Oct 22nd.
I now have 16,600 miles on it and......it is definitely ticking...... :(

Tomorrow I am taking to dealer to report it as I am about out of warranty.

BUT - this is a great bike and I am very happy with it and would buy another in a minute. :D
Good luck with de-ticking! Let us know how you make out.

Got mine Aug 28, '04. It now has 23,3xx on it. In Minnesota though, the riding slows down for a couple of months. ;)

Lee

Got mine in August 04 and it's about to turn 11000 miles. Still have original Metzler's on her. Hoping to ride out the season on them here in CT.

november '05....9100 miles and lovin it! :D
oh yeah.. where is BRUNDOG's post? :haha:
If I'm not mistaken it's currently only the middle of October, 2005. How'd you pick your bike up a few weeks from now and already put 9100 miles on it???

And where's GZ's mileage post. Last I checked he had over 33K on his 2005 ABS...and that was BEFORE the IBR and the LOE rally. I know he picked his up in December of 04.

Last edited by a moderator:
And where's GZ's mileage post. Last I checked he had over 33K on his 2005 ABS...and that was BEFORE the IBR and the LOE rally. I know he picked his up in December of 04.
That crazy bastard.

He's probably got more than 50,000 on it by now. I believe he only got his last December or so.

He is going to end up with around 60,000 miles in the FIRST year of ownership. Lets see anybody top that.

A little over 40,000 miles.

Purchased 8 Aug 2005.

First ridden 29 Sept 2005.

No problems. No issues. No lookin' back, either. :)

A little over 40,000 miles.
Purchased 8 Aug 2005.

First ridden 29 Sept 2005.

No problems. No issues. No lookin' back, either. :)
So you've be riding it for less than three weeks now? :eek:mg2:

Thats a little better than 2000 miles a day.

I'm impressed.

PLEASE tell me there is a typo there somewhere so I can go back to feeling average again. :)

05 ABS picked up 8/21/04

Mileage as of 10/18/05 14,100. :D

What a ride! :dribble:

"'bout time you updated it. Added 70 miles! You must be exhausted! "

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: