mini-golf

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
14 & 18 are both a pain. It's like real golf... 2 or 3 bad holes is all it takes to screw your round.

Tried again, got a 41, but I'm going to stop playing now, I'm going to stop playing now, I'm going to stop pla...............

Slackers...

Golf.jpg

Nice cut and paste... :lol:

Meet me at 8:00 PM behind the windmill... and bring your putter.... ;)

golf1.jpg

Pretty sure I could go to 24, possibly as low as 21...

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn Rogue... you win. :blink: Admit it... yer gonna keep going until you get a perfect 18. Further up I saw you had a "1" on 17... how in the hell do you do that?

Damn Rogue... you win. :blink: Admit it... yer gonna keep going until you get a perfect 18. Further up I saw you had a "1" on 17... how in the hell do you do that?

I had 17 figured out so I got a hole in 1 about 60% of the time... then messed around trying to find a better one and forgot exactly how I was shooting it before! :blink: :blink:

basically you put the ball at the bottom of the green, hit it as hard as possible against the top wall about 1" from the green and cross your fingers!

If you hit it just right it will bounce back and forth about 20 times, make it through to the other side, bounce back and forth about 20 times and go in the hole. Like I said you need to cross you fingers on that one.