Mirror Bracket for auxiliary lights

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jalingo

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi La Family !

Im having tough times finding a mirror bracket for installing my auxiliary lights 

I just got a pair of Denali D7 and no way to find a bracket to put under the mirror 

can somebody guide me on this 

thank you La family 

For my Gen3, I'm just using a set of home-brew custom metal plates I'm cutting / forming / painting out of ~ 0.125" aluminum sheet, combined with s pair of those SW-Motech mirror extender blocks.

I've done a number of other custom metalwork farkles (old Gen1, and this newer Gen3) over the years with just a solid vise, hacksaw, decent files, and some careful prototyping. In the end, my real cost for the metal plates alone will be about $10 US (small amount of aluminum plate + primer +paint).

Good luck in your own quest.

I use the SW Motech mirror extenders to get a little more width on my mirror view. On order to mount the lights, I cut a couple of blocks from a jewelers rubber block (really stout rubber, maybe 1 inch thick) to use as vibration damping for the LR4 LED aux light that I have. I drilled a hole through the mirror extenders and the rubber blocks, and bolted the lights in that manner, hanging below the mirrors. It's been that way for a few years now with no issues at all and probably the cheapest and easiest way to mount them, IMO. Hopefully the images come through.

y4mi3zFCUX2rK-M0BCjoePatiCy3kr9V_5SgKM6b-GXhVdYL0hS1FJpwzYGBau_BMzg3nOe2hpqJUu8rmFiiNa9c7I4ZqwXZj4GCxdCYVva1HcyLCy9Adwe_6_5SAHeOmoI7RGk-0l8H-wysItEHsD7S13GfccQWkNiFT_5jS-tazIFY8nmcgWlwNhklnmBVcTT
y4miMj4qNuE-eYaKEV_HqpKTuiFp4wLWqJVQHVE_y_msjSZG3V6pQFNbtYmsG-GCo8zZZxCevZHah5GM6szrG1RcrdiP0so7l8bXbQlS4cRODMX2pTPI9zsOv0P63fFWJBwPcnJ1EpSmi2vlReEV3D_bohPJMSXu0nnCjq9TO2kCCzME8vypgeZdEt2OPu37j4W