Missing A Chance To Dance

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bounce

Chicks Dig Scars
Staff member
Reaction score
It sure was a drag that Jack Tollett didn't put on the Watz Across Texas Rally this Spring. Many endurance riders on this list dipped their toes into rally riding by way of the Waltz. It was the only endurance (12 and 24 hour) rally in the central SW so it was always on my schedule. I either worked it or ran it because it's hard to say no when it's right in your back yard.

Lots of challenging and fun bonus locations that I might not have otherwise known about. And, no matter how much we might have wanted to ring Jack's neck when we got back, that never lasted. It was the fun memories that stuck with you. On top of that all proceeds went to the Texas Scottish Right Hospital for Children. Man talk about having and eating cake at the same time.

But last year Jack started a new job and it's demands on his schedule overwelmed his ability to scout for bonuses and take off for the long weekend in April. So, for the first time since 1999, folks looking to fill their dance card were left without a band.

Sad.

Great news!

...begin quote

Well, well. You can't keep a secret around here, can you?

For the past 7 years, y'all have learned to Waltz Across Texas. Some with grace and beauty and some with horror and amazement.

Well, after talking with Jack Tollett, Allen Dye and I decided it was time for a new dance. . . . . .

The Texas Methane Producer's Association and The Waltz Across Texas Rally Present . . .

The Texas Two Step - a rally by Allen Dye and Greg Robinson

We invite you to visit our website and learn more at:

https://www.texastwostep.org/

For those of you who have attended a Waltz, I can promise you that we'll deliver just as great an event with new challenges, directions and an opportunity to see Bruce Barge eating BBQ again.

For those of you who haven't attended a Waltz, I promise you that you won't regret trying The Two Step. We've got something to offer every level of rider.

Stay tuned for updated announcements through the next few weeks. We're already in negotiations to add some additional special events for riders attending the rally. Those will be announced as they are finalized.

We can't wait to show you our version of Texas hospitality!

(Please forward to any motorcyle lists where appropriate.)

Greg Robinson

Texas Two Step Rally - rallymaster

[email protected]

...end quote