MN FJR get Together, July 13th '07 - Eagan, MN

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valetz

Reaction score
So I figure I better get off my buttocks and pick a date, and post it up so people can plan accordingly.

So... Friday July 13th it is...

Now go put it on your calendar before you forget.

Hopefully the weekend after the 4th will be quieter, and it being Fri will allow people from farther out to come if they wish.

Lots of space available if you want to crash on the floor.

Burgers, Buns, Beer, etc.

All are welcome, (even those who have sold, or never owned an FJR)

-bvw.

PS.

Event will happen Rain or Shine.

(Tornadoes and/or Hail may cause a reschedule)

Come on 4 wheels if it's to hot or wet for yah.

Yeah, I just realized it's really 5 months, and wanted to point that out before someone else took pleasure in it...

Unfortunately, I can't edit the subject.

Last edited by a moderator:
PorterHouse, Medium. AuGratins, Caesar Salad, Yes, I'd like some fresh pepper. No mint on the pillow, I have a figure to watch, but do have extra towels, I tend towards the messy, oh yes!

1920s-Matron.jpg

Ain't friday the 13th kinda pushin' yer luck? If you believe in that kinda crap. Oh, I won't be there, this year.....

edit: I'll tell my buddy up der to try an aten.

edit again: Maybe he'll bring the same hot chick I brang last time, eh?

May I please take pleasure in your use of irregardless? The correct word is regardless. Am I still invited?

Irregardless isn't wrong, just nonstandard and a little redundant.

I'll likely show on the 13th. Thanks for the personal invitation.

Yoicks,

a.....

Maple Grove

Bummer. Prior engagement that weekend precludes my attendance.

Guess I'll have to meet you guys another time soon... :(

I'll try to make it. I am leaving in the morning on a week long auto trip with the family. So I will need a few beers before the long trip! I will be riding the FJR but there may be cords showing! But Brian is used to that...

John

Ga Damn, your having it on my Birthday....I'm not 50, but dare near.

I got to see what the Ms. has on her mind. I'll let you know whats up.

ZZzzz

Like I said before I'll be there but... I have to work the next day so your stash of Fat Tire home brew is safe :p for now.

Valetz,

I'll be there... I haven't been in that neighborhood since the mid 80's. I used to work at the gas station on the s.e. corner of Nichols and Diffley.

Erik.

Valetz,
I'll be there... I haven't been in that neighborhood since the mid 80's. I used to work at the gas station on the s.e. corner of Nichols and Diffley.

Erik.
So you're sayin' you'll be able to tell me what I need to fix on the Contour to get rid of the wobble.. :yahoo:

-bvw.

If anyones in the mood for a TBS, be happy to bring the stuff and give the meet a purpose beyond bs'n.