MN FJR get Together, July 13th '07 - Eagan, MN

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could join y'all, but I'll be in Florida that day. Maybe next time as I was looking forward to meeting some of you folks.

Derek

:blink: :blink:

If anyones in the mood for a TBS, be happy to bring the stuff and give the meet a purpose beyond bs'n.
I think mine could use a good expert TBS the last time I had mine done was, hmm, ah, let see... Musta been a while ago :blink:

If anyones in the mood for a TBS, be happy to bring the stuff and give the meet a purpose beyond bs'n.
I think mine could use a good expert TBS the last time I had mine done was, hmm, ah, let see... Musta been a while ago :blink:
Carbtune...

Yup, I double checked, I can find it.

Now about those saddle bike locks.

If anyone has a security torx bit that'll fit the saddlebag locks...

I'd be ohhhhh soooo appreciative if you could bring it along.

See Yah Fri,

-bvw.

Dang, I could use a TBS and I have the Torx security bit but I won't be there. If you still need the bit after Friday, holler and I'll run it over to you.

Carbtune...

Yup, I double checked, I can find it.

Now about those saddle bike locks.

If anyone has a security torx bit that'll fit the saddlebag locks...

I'd be ohhhhh soooo appreciative if you could bring it along.

See Yah Fri,

-bvw.
I do and I will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing as I've never done a TBS, :dribble: , maybe I'll take you up on the offer Rad.

Just got back from 5 days on the road with the KLR, and it sounds like it's only running on one cylinder. Maybe a TBS would help that one too? :yahoo:

Ha!

See y'all Friday!

Shane

Thanks for the invitation. I have other commitments, but I appreciate the invitation and I look forward to attending future social gatherings. I hope to meet some of the local FJR riders at the FJR Owners meeting in Custer park this September.

Bill

Seeing as I've never done a TBS, :dribble: , maybe I'll take you up on the offer Rad.
Just got back from 5 days on the road with the KLR, and it sounds like it's only running on one cylinder. Maybe a TBS would help that one too? :yahoo:

Ha!

See y'all Friday!

Shane
No doubt. I've had tremendous success TBS'n Harleys-smooth as silk when I'm done. Of course, they don't start, but, since the service is free, they always get their moneys worth.

Thanks for the link Erik!

I just ordered a mesh jacket last night after the get together, so a cooling vest is definitely on the short list now.....

And a big THANK YOU to Brian!

Shane

Sorry for Missing all the MN riders... I could not break away from work, Hope to run into you all another time.

WW

Burgers, Buns, Beer, etc.
All are welcome, (even those who have sold, or never owned an FJR)

-bvw.
Thanks! That was a good time. Good food. Good beer (root beer, water, pop). Good people.

Here are some pics of the bikes. I didn't get any photos of the good food, good beer, or good people. Sorry.

813706978_addb08bf1b_b.jpg

813707030_86ac855938_b.jpg

813707258_78a3fa7a0d_b.jpg

And for those of you who we wondering....

Yes, it is back together.

together.jpg

-bvw.

Last edited by a moderator: