MN FJR get Together

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valetz

Reaction score
Sunday August 6th. 5pm (hell, show up whatever time you want)

Burgers, Buns, Beer, etc.

Come hang out and listen to stories about Radman at WFO. etc...

See those fancy air flow wings the guys are putting on their bikes

All are welcome, (even if you sold your FJR)

Let Chuck know if he comes I wanna see that ugly yellow car of his.

If someone can think of a tech session worth doing, we can start earlier in the day.

I'll post address info later.

-bvw.

PS.

Event will happen irregardless of the weather.

Come on 4 wheels if it's to hot or wet for yah.

Vale...good chance I will be there.....minne is on my list of overnighters....several of them.

Would love to make it, talk about some riding war stores. I have some dents and broken plastic (in the line of duty). I now have a little over 37K on my 04.

I hope to make it to the next one, Sturgis starts and am taking the long way there through Montana…

Ok...we have a radman...a rad and now we have a fricken ratman...I'm confuzzled.

I'll try to swing in for a brat.

Got a thing that evening, but I'll probably duck out early, eh? Sorry, just rode 2400+ miles last week, most of which was in Canada, eh? Hard habit to break, eh?

Shane

I'll try to swing in for a brat.
Shane
HEY!!!

When the heck did I say I was gonna have Brats...???

You will eat a burger and like it!!

pokeit.gif

-bvw.

Damn, I'll miss this one too. I'll be in Orlando next week with the family. Maybe next time.

I'd like to propose a little tech session, at least as far as Frank is concerned. I would like to set up my suspension by the book. Sag especially, as I've never done this, and some strong hands are needed to accomplish it, as well as time, neither of which the SO is willing to donate. John also indicated an interest in this last night when I talked to him, though I'm on Wilbers and he's still oe. Something to think about anyway. I'll bring the book......

I agree with RAD. Who is the local suspension expert? It isn't me! I have Tom's Wilbers installed and would finally like to set it up correctly...

OK who is it? And do you think Brian would have a tape measure handy?

John

Any chance for a 2nd annual!? The kids are driving me nuts!! I need to ride!!!

Any chance for a 2nd annual!? The kids are driving me nuts!! I need to ride!!!
Yes, I'm still kinda pissed at myself I didn't have a get together in Feb...

Anyhow,

Finally got the garage cleaned last night...

And, I've been able to brew some beer...

I'll hopefully figure out a date soon and get it posted up...

Not in the next two weeks

(family in town & MN1K)

But hopefully some time before WFO.

-bvw.

I'd like to propose a little tech session, at least as far as Frank is concerned. I would like to set up my suspension by the book. Sag especially, as I've never done this, and some strong hands are needed to accomplish it, as well as time, neither of which the SO is willing to donate. John also indicated an interest in this last night when I talked to him, though I'm on Wilbers and he's still oe. Something to think about anyway. I'll bring the book......
Hey, Radman..........show the locals that you got rid of your chicken strips down south.

Jim