MN Tech Day 4/22

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike and friends, Thanks again for helping me w/ both of my projects (twice). The TPS works like a charm (rides like a new bike again) and the Givi rack sits nice and firm. You both are a 'Joy to behold'. Thanks for hosting!
punk.gif

Mike,

Thanks to both you and Joy for hosting the Tech session. Everything was great, as usual. The brats were great and the shrimp was amazing.

I did forget to bring Brian Heiple's back rest home with me. I hope it's still on the chair on the East side of your workshop. Let's touch base so I can get that back for him. It's a good excuse for another ride.

Jim

Mike - Sorry I missed your tech session. I was in Arkansas for a few days. Unfortunately, weather in Minnesota was better than Arkansas.

Cookie - Thanks for bring my backrest to the session.

Since I only live a few minutes from Mikes, I can stop by and pick it up. Mike if you could let me know a good time that would be great.

Dang I am sure bummed out that I was unable to come down to say hi and see everybody. I also would have really appreciated assistance performing my first throttle body sync with my new Morgan Carb tune. I also found a good deal on a new pair of previously owned and never installed Clearwater Darla and was also hoping for a little assistance mounting them. Maybe next year.

Mike & Joy thanks for hosting this again. I really enjoyed myself, especially after the last couple of years.

It was great to chat with the attending inmates. Rodger glad the TPS works properly now. Tiger nice chat, and if you are in for a ride, esp after work let me know.

You missed a nice relaxing get together for sure. We try to have this tech day on nearly the same weekend each spring. Hopefully we'll be doing it again next year. See you then hopefully.