MN Tech Day - May 12th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gettin late an no pics.. Either nobody showed........................

Or U guys are too busy kissin.. Joe.. :lol:
Joe was a no show for this event, too bad, we had a great time.

I'll get some photos up a little later for ya.

Thanks for a great tech day Mike even though the majority of us had no work to be done.

Looks like we'll have to bring the party to Barry next time. ;)
Well hopefully he'll have it a week or two after Hooterville again Gramps. I know they welcome guests at ALL hrs of the morning. :blink:

Believe it or not, some even showed up and actually worked on bikes! Being my first year hosting, I was busy playing the role of "host". Thanks to NBB (Ken), I actually got something accomplished on my bike. Thanks Ken! An "unauthorized" TBSync, and it does run sooo much smoother.

Mike
You are welcome, and remember that FJR's require fuel do the sync, fumes just are not enough. So where did you find some gas, you were gone for a while with the can?

Thanks for setting up the meet. It was great to meet new riders and see others that I had briefly met at first thursday's.

-K

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike,

Thanks for putting on the Tech day and supplying the food. It was good to meet everyone.

Although the only work I did was consume a Blody Mary, eat a lot of great food and help drink some good home brewed dark ale, I did get some ideas for my bike. I thought the COG guys added a lot of farkles to their bikes, but you guys have them beat.

Looks like there will be more boxes of parts delivered to my house. Too bad my wife catches on to my methods.

Gettin late an no pics.. Either nobody showed........................

Or U guys are too busy kissin.. Joe.. :lol:
Joe was a no show for this event, too bad, we had a great time.

I'll get some photos up a little later for ya.

Thanks for a great tech day Mike even though the majority of us had no work to be done.

Looks like we'll have to bring the party to Barry next time. ;)
Well hopefully he'll have it a week or two after Hooterville again Gramps. I know they welcome guests at ALL hrs of the morning. :blink:

As always it's up to the Geek to decide the date..I'll put a bug in his ear ;)