MNFJR05 goes into the closet...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Respect what?.....limp wristed pantywaisted light in his loafers cruiser (no manufacturer mentioned) rider from the shallow end of the gene pool that doesn't shave wash or know how to dress (when riding)....ya respect....NOT! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
"I feel pity because they ride round on their `badass` motors with One and a Half litres of gutless performance waking the dead, but getting overtaken by scooters.

I feel pity because we all know that, come Monday morning, these weekend warriors climb back behind the wheel of the Toyota and go back to the bank...

I feel pity because I see the horrible old hags that sit on the back of these `badass muthas` and they look more like the dude in the ad. Including the beard."

HA! HA! :tease:

Great ad. "invest" in a Harley and get some married 'tang because the husband is afraid of you because of your ride? I'm sorry... I try to avoid H.D. bashing threads, but this is fucked up as a soup sandwich (to quote WC). :puke: