• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mobil 1 Rebate thru Sept. 30th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the same notice but haven't read through it yet.  I did just buy a couple of cases at Costco last week which had a $10 instant rebate on a six pack of 5w-30.  Didn't notice anything that would be useful in the bikes though.

I got the same notice but haven't read through it yet.  I did just buy a couple of cases at Costco last week which had a $10 instant rebate on a six pack of 5w-30.  Didn't notice anything that would be useful in the bikes though.
I think some have used the 15W50.  For some reason, not available in Canada (at least not the last time I looked for it).

i use the M1 15W50 in my FJRs all the time, but I buy it at Walmart as it is much cheaper than the Auto parts stores.  If the rebate cant be used on Walmart purchases it only puts the parts stores at the same pricepoint as buying there.  More convenient not to wait for the rebate.