MOGAMBO AIRWAYS

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mogambo

Reaction score
....and the inspirational woman behind it.

100_1304.jpg

100_1306.jpg

100_1309.jpg

100_1139.jpg

100_1142.jpg

100_1307.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on all 3! The honda shade of blue looks real similar to the cobalt... how close is it really?

Congrats on all 3! The honda shade of blue looks real similar to the cobalt... how close is it really?
What you see in the picture......that's how close it is. I could not have had the Wing custom painted to match any closer I don't think. The S.O think's that the FJR MAY be just a tad darker however.

Very nice ride! :clapping: I have the feeling thats the direction I'm going to be taking in the next few years. The FJR isn't cushy enough for Michelle and she refuses to do any more 400 mile days on it, so its either get another bike or get another girlfriend.

Good luck with it and ride safe.

Awesome looking machine! Going to be tough to get seat time on the FJR with that in the garage, if I had to ride on the back I know which one I would prefer. :lol:

100_1306.jpg

That FJR looks like a baby next to the wing.

What's that you got on the back of the bags, Tiedown anchor of some sort? Adhesive?

100_1306.jpg

That FJR looks like a baby next to the wing.

What's that you got on the back of the bags, Tiedown anchor of some sort? Adhesive?

"Bungee Buddies" (sp), drilled through the cases front and back. They work great. Got them through Cycle Gadgets.

Mogambo,

Gosh the two bikes look like they are related to each other....NICE!

Good to see that Management has a Smiley Face too...Congratulations.

Latest posts