More Certs From IBA ~ Mike

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

travel_man

Greg Rice
Reaction score
Well yesterday's mail provided me with a couple nice smiles. I received the certs for the 2 BBG's I did this year to bring me to 8. I have also completed a BBG 3000 ( two BBG's back to back ) and a BBG Trifecta ( three BBG's back to back to back ). So with those I have completed 13 individual BBG's. Not bad on a Gold Wing. I guess if I had a FJR I would have bagged my 20th BBG by now. :lol:

When did you submit your paperwork (or receive an email)? I've been watching the mailbox for a while now for an SS1k/BB1500...

[edit] Congratulations. That's awesome on any machine. [/edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
When did you submit your paperwork (or receive an email)? I've been watching the mailbox for a while now for an SS1k/BB1500...
I did not get an email but did send in my paper work a few months back. I think Mike has been taking around 3 months or so to get the paper work done.

[edit] Thanks! :lol: [/edit]

Ya know.........

It's not how many BBGs you can do, but how many miles you can do in a BBG! :)

Congrats Greg on quite an accomplishment! I see I have some catching up to do. Don't know when I am going to get that trifecta in, but it's high on the list!

My cert for a SS1K ridden on June 21st and mailed on June 23rd came in on Sept. 1st, which Excel tells me is 70 days for the round trip.

Congrats, Greg! I think I did a (undocumented) BBG during Run What Ya Brung a couple years ago, but have never certified one. I want to, just haven't done it somehow. You da man! :D

Speaking of cert lead times, anyone who did a 10 10ths during the IBR get their cert for that? I saved a place on 'my' wall for it and everything. I should just write "10 10ths here" on the wall and stop thinking about it...

Congrats, Greg! I think I did a (undocumented) BBG during Run What Ya Brung a couple years ago, but have never certified one. I want to, just haven't done it somehow. You da man! :D
Speaking of cert lead times, anyone who did a 10 10ths during the IBR get their cert for that? I saved a place on 'my' wall for it and everything. I should just write "10 10ths here" on the wall and stop thinking about it...
You need to contact Mike for the 10 10ths cert. I think you have to send in a couple bucks for the cert.

You need to contact Mike for the 10 10ths cert. I think you have to send in a couple bucks for the cert.

I should do that. Last year was my 6th 10/10ths, all completed under rally conditions on IBR's ... even my DNF in '03.

Disclaimer: "This post adds no value to the thread, either expressed or implied".

Disclaimer to the Disclaimer: That's ok, it was started as a dick-swinging thread anyway.

I should do that. Last year was my 6th 10/10ths, all completed under rally conditions on IBR's ... even my DNF in '03.

Disclaimer: "This post adds no value to the thread, either expressed or implied".

Disclaimer to the Disclaimer: That's ok, it was started as a dick-swinging thread anyway.

Damn Jeff 6 10 10ths! Wow, you could fill your whole wall with those certs.

Well yesterday's mail provided me with a couple nice smiles. I received the certs for the 2 BBG's I did this year to bring me to 8. I have also completed a BBG 3000 ( two BBG's back to back ) and a BBG Trifecta ( three BBG's back to back to back ). So with those I have completed 13 individual BBG's. Not bad on a Gold Wing. I guess if I had a FJR I would have bagged my 20th BBG by now. :lol:
Congrats Greg! And Congrats on your finish (Top 10) in the IBR5000!

.... Now how about letting us know the latest on a Florida rally (?)

Thanks

Impressive Greg....congratulations!

It was a lot of fun bumping into you several times on the last 2 nights of the IB5000.... Every time I would start to slow down in the wee hours of the night, a blue wing piloted by a yellow "Big Bird" would fly by me! The vortex you left always woke me up and got me moving again. :drinks:

Perry

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw my IBR 10-10ths on the website- no paper yet!

Disclaimer™: "This post adds no value to the thread, either expressed or implied".

Disclaimer to the Disclaimer™: That's ok, it was started as a dick-swinging thread anyway.