More Dirty Bike Video

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamafitter

Reigning NERDS Granite Lane Gold Medalist
Reaction score
I am still playing around with iMovie on my new MacBook Pro and threw this video together this morning while the coffee was brewing ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbvnpVwFwuw&hd=1

I was using my Contour HD helmet camera to shoot the raw footage and had about 1-1/2 hours of video to play with. By the way 'TNT' stands for Thursday Night Trailriders, a small group of friends that I ride with on Thursday nights in the Ganaraska Forest near here.

I like putting together these lame ass videos for FredW's enjoyment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Bill, this video is very professional and looks really polished! This makes Tucson Joe and Papa Chuy feel so proud, since we taught yamafitter everything he knows about dirt bike riding! Just a damn shame we were not more successful with Rushes, Chris and fjrrider! Joe and I are going to teach dcarver and Uberkul next!

... This makes Tucson Joe and Papa Chuy feel so proud, since we taught yamafitter everything he knows about dirt bike riding! Just a damn shame we were not more successful with Rushes, Chris and fjrrider!
Beemerdons is to dirt biking as a boat anchor is to sailing.

1099843135_BPjXy-L.jpg

To bad I didn't get the vultures circling overhead in the shot.

... This makes Tucson Joe and Papa Chuy feel so proud, since we taught yamafitter everything he knows about dirt bike riding! Just a damn shame we were not more successful with Rushes, Chris and fjrrider!
Beemerdons is to dirt biking as a boat anchor is to sailing.

1099843135_BPjXy-L.jpg
You have got to admit it yamafitter, you just don't see dirt riding offroad skills like that every damn day! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

Is Bill Fitkowski going to be in it? I saw his name somewhere in the credits :p

Cool.
Yo Doug, Papa Chuy Viejo will be so pissed off if I don't at least get a Technical Advisor credit!
I can't in all honesty offer a Technical Advisor credit but I can offer a Bartender credit.

Hi Bill,

looks like fun but I don't think my back could take too much of that. Enjoy the warmer weather.

Best regards

Surly

:ph34r: